Dental Precision and Comfort
Our office is pleased to offer LightWalker® Fotona laser treatments in Indianapolis, Indiana. This technology supports our holistic philosophy as it positively affects the patient at a cellular level, decreasing inflammation, increasing healing speed and quality, and decreasing pain.
This noninvasive laser system not only ensures your healing time is shorter, but it can typically be used to perform your treatment with no bleeding and minimal to no pain. Using this all-inclusive dental laser allows our dentist to complete treatments with greater patient comfort, faster healing and better overall accuracy than traditional laser dentistry.
Thanks to this technology, some fillings and other common procedures can be done without anesthesia or drilling noise, depending on the size, location and depth of the cavity, and on the patient’s personal sensitivity.
Laser-assisted treatment offers the following benefits:
- No (or reduced) need for anesthesia, numbness and drilling
- Less pain and swelling after treatment
- Shorter healing periods
- Lower likelihood of damage to surrounding dental tissue
- Optimized comfort
- Enhanced speed and precision of procedures
- No uncomfortable vibration or noise
- Maximum satisfaction and comfort
- Better sanitization and more accurate oral surgery
- Less bleeding or no bleeding
- More effective and comfortable gum disease treatment
- Effective snoring treatment without appliances
- Muscle and joint stiffness and pain reduction
What Laser Dentistry Can Be Used For:
- Effective snoring treatment
- Gum disease treatment
- Removing benign oral tumors
- Lip- and tongue-tie releases
- Gum contouring
- Canker and cold sore pain treatment
- Killing bacteria and viruses
- Oral biopsies
- Removing inflamed tissues and damaged nerves
- Clearing airway
- Bone regeneration
- Cosmetic facial improvements (see Facial Esthetics)
- And more!
Still have questions? Dr. Marla Wilson and our team are happy to answer them. Call Premier Dental Care at 317-787-6625 to learn more and to plan your consultation with our dentist.